Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Never give up

The struggle you are in today is the strength you need for tomorrow. Don't give up.



This quote simply means what whatever is going on right now in your life will eventually get better and give you all the power you are going to need for the future, so don't ever give up.


If you want to achieve something, don't just sit there and say that isn't going to happen and stop, keep fighting for it. If you want to make a school sports team, practice before the try-out, practice during the summer, if you can't afford a travel team to be in, just practice in your back yard. If you want to be a writer just write and keep practicing your grammar, spelling, and punctuation.


In the world there are many people that to get their freedom didn't quit just because something got hard. For example, J.K Rowling got rejected by 12 publishing companies. How about if she quit? Will I still be here writing about her? If she quit she would be another regular person in the United Kingdom.


This is my own story, I play football and I din't try out in 8th grade because I thought since I have scoliosis I couldn't play. In 9th grade I tried out for the high school team and I didn't make it. I was about to quit and not play anymore again. Until my friends said they were going to try out but they never did, I still did and I made the team. Also, over the summer I went to open gyms every once a week and stayed in shape. Throughout the season I also improved a lot. I learned my position, I'm more confident, and more aggressive. I'm even planning to get even better to be in varsity.


People will also say things that will make you want to quit. Like:


"your not good enough"

"this is not for you"

But when people say that make them think the opposite and strive for your best. Have you ever given up on anything or wanted to give up on something but didn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment